Empty Suit Presidential Wannabe Barack Hussein Obama, who recently won the endorsement of a South American Terrorist group that is friendly with Venezuelan Dictator Hugo Chavez is being called out onto the carpet about his links to this group of Terrorists.
From Investors Business Daily:
Obama hasn’t said a whole lot about Colombia other than to criticize President Bush’s good relations with President Uribe. With this correspondence suggesting that FARC knows what he thinks, maybe the American voters have a right to know what he thinks, too. Five questions come to mind:
1. Is it true Obama would cut off Plan Colombia military aid to our ally, which would serve the terrorist group FARC’s interests?
2. Does Obama still oppose a free trade agreement for Colombia, even though that puts him on the same side as FARC in the debate?
3. Does Obama know or care that one of his staffers or supporters is claiming to disclose his positions in secret meetings with FARC terrorists outside government channels?
4. Can he tell us why his supporters would pass on such information to terrorists, and what he or she could gain from it?
5. Will Obama, as president, treat FARC as the serious terrorists they are, given that they still hold three Americans hostage?
These aren’t idle “gotcha” questions, by the way. Based on his campaign so far, Obama favors meeting and negotiating with rogue leaders without preconditions, passing secret messages to foreign countries at odds with his public positions and tolerating Che-flag wielding leftist
Instead of answering the tough questions about his empty promises, I’m sure he’ll just continue on his theme of “Change”, and I’m starting to think that the “CHANGE” Obama is talking about is the fact that he would like someone to “CHANGE” the subject, or the CHANGE in my pocket that he wants to steal from me in the form of higher taxes, expensive social programs, and nationalized health care.