The Definition of “Community Organizer”: Community organizing is a process by which people living in proximity to each other, are brought together to act in their common self-interest. Community organizers act as area-wide coordinators of programs for different agencies in an attempt to meet community needs for various services.
Under that heading, I am reminded of other more notable and infamous community organizers that have attracted attention by writing books, telling people what they wanted to hear, and advocating “Change”.
- Adolf Hitler: Democratically elected ruler of Germany and author responsible for the deaths of 6 million Jews and millions of other ethnic Europeans who didn’t fit in Hitler’s vision of “Change” for Germany. Commited suicide when he realized that his vision for “Change” was lost.
- John Gotti: Mafia Boss of the well known Organized Crime Gambino Family. Extortion, drugs, murder, prostitution, tax evasion were well known activities of the advocate for “Change” among the Italian community. Died of Cancer in Federal Prison.
- Yassar Arafat: The grandfather of modern terrorism who is responsible for the deaths of thousands of Jews. Advocated “Change” through the use of Suicide Bombers. Much like fellow “Community Organizer” Barack Obama, much is unaccounted for money wise from his days as a “Community Organizer. Died of Aids in a French Hospital.
- Saddam Hussein: Democratically elected deposed President of Iraq. Another “Community Organizer” who fought for the destruction of Israel and the Jewish people. Much like Barack Hussein Obama, Saddam liked to silence his opposition through intimidation. Like Barack Obama, Saddam focused on attaining stability in a nation riddled with profound tensions. Saddam, it should be noted was responsible for the deaths of over two million people.
- Osama bin Laden: You could say that the worlds most famous Islamic Terrorist is a “Community Organizer. According to Democrat Senator Patty Murray D-WA, “Osama bin Laden has been “out in these countries for decades, building schools, building roads, building infrastructure, building day care facilities, building health care facilities, and the people are extremely grateful.” His terrorist network helped create the Taliban in Afghanistan and ruled through use of Intimidation and murder as a tool to retain power and obtain goals.
I am reminded of several other “Community Organizers” that are as notable such as the Rev. Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton who use Racism as a wealth building tool and intimidation to extort millions of dollars from Corporate America in the name of Racial equality. Rev. Jim Jones who like Barack Obama was considered a “Messiah” of sorts by his followers who over a thousand of his disciples ended up following him in a suicide ritual of Cyanide laced kool aid.
Also we should be reminded that Stalin, Castro, Stanley “Tookie” Williams, Al Capone, and Charles Manson under the definition would be considered “Community Organizers.
Hmmmm, makes one sit up and think, doesn’t it?